Friday, March 18, 2011

Sinfonia vibrator

I ordered the Sinfonia a few weeks ago and have been enjoying it all month. EdenFantasys lists its manufacturer as Orion, but I'm pretty sure it's made by Close2You, seeing as, well, it says it on the vibrator, plus it matches the musical theme of the Harmonia and the Opus, two of Close2You's other products.


The first thing I noticed about the Sinfonia was its awesome packaging. It comes in a double-drawer box that has the Sinfonia itself nestled in the top drawer, with some really sweet bonuses in the bottom drawer: a silicone cock ring, toy cleaner, instruction manual, 7.5ml bottle of Glissando lube, and a velvet storage pouch. I'm a sucker for extras!

The Sinfonia is a smooth silicone toy with a gentle curve and two buttons at its base that are shaped like a musical note. It's firm but has some give on the tapered side. It does seem to collect a fair amount of dust, but that might also be because it's black and the dust is just more obvious. The storage pouch helps.

The top button is the power button, and the lower one adjusts the vibration speed and type. I like that these buttons are separated so that you don't have to cycle through every setting to turn it on or off. I also like that each button feels different so you don't accidentally switch the Sinfonia off while trying to change the speed (I did that a couple of times before I learned). The grey part screws off to allow for two AAA batteries, and yes, they are included!


The Sinfonia starts out slim and widens to a 5" circumference base. Overall, this is a very sleek and minimalistic toy, which is why I was visually drawn to it in the first place. Although I generally prefer ridges and textures on my vibrators, I do like the non-frilly colors and no-nonsense design.

The other reason I wanted to buy the Sinfonia was for its multispeed patterns. There are eight settings total: the first three are steady vibrations in low-med-high speeds, and the other five are patterns that alternate between pulses and pauses. I actually ended up not enjoying the pulsating patterns as much as I thought I would. They felt somewhat erratic to me and not quite timed to my mood or sexual escalation. However, it's nice to know that they're there if I want to play with them, and the three steady vibration settings were all I needed to have a good time.

I first tried this toy out in a phone sex session
and it brought me three orgasms that night, so that's saying something. It goes as deep as I need it to go, and the vibrations, while not out-of-control, are decently strong (especially considering that it's running on AAA batteries) and felt throughout the whole vibrator. It's also very quiet! Much appreciated when you live with housemates and thin walls. I liked that I could use the tapered side of the Sinfonia for targeted clitoral stimulation. I also tried laying the length of the Sinfonia along my clit, pussy and ass, and that felt really good too. The curve of the vibrator fit exactly against my curves and was long enough to be felt in all three spots at once.

Since then, I've used it a number of other times to masturbate and have more phone sex, all of which have been as orgasmic as the first time. It's not a perfect toy: the Sinfonia is billed as a G-spot vibrator, but it didn't hit mine. And I do prefer having some texture or ridges to my vibrator. However, when this baby is lubed up, the way it slides in so smoothly is such a turn-on, and let's face it, it is a sexy design! My mind isn't totally blown by the Sinfonia, but it will certainly make repeat appearances for some time to come.


product picture
G-spot vibrator by Orion
Material: Silicone
Safety:
Rating:
Vroom:
Bee:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home